Here you will find tips and tricks
to make your billboard advertisement shine.
When creating your billboard design there are a few things you should remember:
Photos & Logos:
- Convert all color modes to CMYK
- Photos need to be at least 15″ wide at 300 DPI
- Logos should be submitted in vector EPS format
- When submitting your finalized file, we accept ai, tif, eps and pdf files.
- We cannot print billboards from Power Point, Word or Publisher.
Outdoor advertising is mobile, constantly on the go for a short window the consumer has just a few seconds to read your message. We have come up with some helpful tips to get your message across quickly to the consumer
- Make sure your company name is legible
- Use short copy we suggest seven words or less
- Keep your advertisment clean
- Choose bold and clean fonts such as a sans serif.
- When using decorative fonts make it minimal
- Use bright and bold colors. Remember the backdrop for most billboards are blue skies and trees.
- Use contrasting colors. They are easier to read at such a far distance
Testing your design:
- Print out your design and tape it to the wall. Go to the other side of the room and see if you can read the message.
- Show someone your design for about 7 seconds, take it away and ask what they saw on the design.